Friday, September 21, 2007

Today has been one of those days that is just plain fun! Whoever said that school isn't fun was completely WRONG. My co-teacher, Amber and I had an enjoyable day with our kids of laughing and fun, yet of course very educational, activities.

One of my students, Alberto asked me the other day, "Miss. Cole, how much do you like your life?" It really got me thinking. I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely LOVE my life right now. I am surrounded by 24 incredible kids every day and I feel incredibly blessed by the fact that I actually like going to work. I am involved in a new Beth Moore Bible Study which is stretching and encouraging me. I am slowly making friends in the Denver area and feeling more and more encouraged daily. So my answer to Alberto was this, "I love my life, and you wanna know why?" I guess it ultimately comes down to getting to spend 40+ hours a week with 24 amazing 7-year olds and being surrounded by incredibly amazing Christian professionals...this transition is slowly becoming a bit easier:)

No comments: