Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's on the homefront?

Since my last post, life has gotten busier, I still have yet to figure out my boundaries, I have bought my first christmas present, and I got 4 new kids in my classroom. We are two days out from Thanksgiving break (Praise the Lord!) in which I will head up to the mountains with my family for an excellent time of skiing, relaxing, and being in the snow.

I just found out that we have been given a solid go ahead to plan our trip to Sierra Leone next summer. We will probably be gone for 3 weeks in June and I am getting so excited. Pray for our team as we do fund-raisers and plan the trip. Pray that we would have guidance, and since we are going with other non-Christians, that some of us would be a light to them!

That's a little update on my life, and now I off to brave Christmas shopping with my friend Sarah:) Adios!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wish I could have gone with you girls! love you!