Sunday, June 1, 2008

A light at the end of a dark tunnel...

So as you can probably tell from my most recent posts, I have been very much stressed, overwhelmed, and emotional. The added stress of having to find a place to leave was very much relieved yesterday. I think we found one. When all the "organized plans" fell through, I found msyelf not sure of where to start. Yesterday, I spent the majority of my day two places: on the internet looking at housing options in Aurora and driving around look at places to live. The first place I looked was actually my favorite. It's a two bedroom, two bath condo about 1 mile from school. The lady that currently lives there is moving to London in July. She is willing to pro-rate the rent for July, plus allow Brittany's dog to live there too! I am taking Brit (future roommate) back on Tuesday to look and hopefully get the ball rolling in regards to applications and leasing information. Please pray this works out. Our stipulations initially included reasonable rent, allowing dogs, and within 2 miles of work....and this condo fits all three of those. Pray as we continue to search and try to nail something down before Saturday.

1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

sounds perfect!
did you get it?