Saturday, April 11, 2009

Moments of Anxiety...

Yes, I know it has been a very long time since I have posted. It seems that the days just pass so quickly and now that my computer is dead, I have to find other ways to get internet. Lately, I have felt very unsure about the future and what it holds. Just last week I found out that I do for sure have a job, however, within in that comes a lot of questions. I have no idea what grade I will be teaching or who I will be co-teaching with. Those of you that know me well, know that I am very detailed oriented and like having this under control. Right now, I don't and that is why life is so hard for me at this point in time. I am trying to trust in the Lord that he knows what is best and will reveal it within his own perfect timing. Please pray as I try to believe that in these two situations, along with who and where I will be living in the fall. 

4 comments:

Gow_spot said...

hey girly.
praying for you.
thanks for taking the time to post... i remember your love for knowing the details from QQ- and am praying for you.
what's up with your work? why is it so unknown?
praying for God's will and trust/peace in the meantime.
miss you.
love-

Bethany said...

Are you staying at the same school? Thinking about you in this time. . .

Nicole said...

sending you love from room 179! love you friend and am praying for you!

Jenn said...

sad I missed you in Colorado. Hope you get some answers about stuff soon!