Friday, October 19, 2007

Chinese lanterns...

So we are studying Ancient China in History for three weeks. We made paper lanterns to today. The kids really enjoyed it, although I think they favorite part was walking around the classroom with their lanterns on their heads. They thought it was hilarious...I must admit, I'm not really sure why.

Amber (my co) and I also rearranged out classroom today:) So fun, I feel like I am back to freshman year of college all over again when Suzy and I would rearrange our room like once month. I think the kiddos will really enjoy it...and we like it too.

Funny quote of the week. On Monday I was wearing a black and white striped shirt to school. One of my students comes up to me at the end of the day and says, "You know what you look like Miss. Cole?" I said, "No, what do I look like?" He replies, "You kinda look like a zebra...a pretty zebra." haha...kids say that dardest things!

No comments: