Thursday, October 18, 2007

This week's been a little rough, I must admit. I've been a little sick. I feel a little behind in my work. I feel a little bit alone. There's always a new day tomorrow, and I look forward to seeing what the new day will hold. I've started a new Bible Study, Why Godly People Do Ungodly Things, and it has surely been kicking my butt. It is stretching me and challenging me just like any other Beth Moore study. It is really making me dig up some past struggles and sins while confronting some other craziness in my life. I am so grateful that GOD is always on my side:) Without Him, I don't know what I'd do! It has been so real to me lately that we are fighting a spiritual battle every single day of our lives.

Here's to a new day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

hang in there sista!
i am praying for you.....
Go God on bringing you yet another great BM study!

sure wish i was there to hear from your heart rissita.

i miss ya.

i hear ya on the lonely thing... it is hard to move to a new place... and i feel the same way sometimes.

i am praying for you- and will try and give you a call this weekend.

know that you are hugely loved by me!

May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him--- romans 15.13

miss you my friend.