Monday, October 20, 2008

Sickie...

So I think I have the stomach flu. I woke up about 2:30am feeling very nauseous, and was up the majority of the night. I skipped school today and just now managed to feed myself some chicken noodle soup...we'll see if I can keep it down. I have come to the conclusion that having the stomach flu is on of the worst things in this world....I hate it! My poor roommate was sick all last week with the same thing, and I had prayed that I had avoided the flu....however, I guess not. Please pray I am feeling better tomorrow because I have about 9 straight hours of parent/teacher conferences!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the pepper!!!

Julie

Unknown said...

i threw up a lot last night, too :(. after 4 continuous months of throwing up during pregnancy, i am pretty used to it, bleh. hopefully it will end soon.

hope you feel better and have a good end to the week!!