Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A day couldn't get any worse...

I now can say that I confidently understand the saying, "When it rains, it pours."

Yesterday was a day like that.

1. It all started by having a conference with a parent who withdrew her child from our class because of an incident/threat from another student.

2. The day continued with another conference with another parent, in which we were left with the only option of asking mom to take this student to another school because he was not being helped in our school.

3. Lastly, we had a student picked up by social services last night because of abuse in the home. Yikes!

All this to say, yesterday was a rough today. I am trying to have a positive outlook on life today, but my heart hurts for these kids, my eyes burn because of the many tears shed yesterday, and my head hurts because I was up all night worrying and having terrible dreams about these kids. Pray for them...they need it! Life isn't fair and these kids don't deserve the situation they've been put in...all we can do now is hand them over to Jesus.

My kids are walking in...I gotta go! Sionara...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey Friend! I am so sorry about Thanksgiving! I just got side tracked by Christmas decorations... I hope life is going well for you!