Saturday, May 10, 2008

Countdowns....

I never have the been the kind of person to be big into countdowns, but after being a teacher, I am all for them. We officially have 10 days left of school with kids, and 14 days as teachers. AHH! I am so ready for summer. I mean, I love my students and all, but they are starting to grate my nerves and just overall drive me crazy. People have always told me that they get crazy and excited at the end of the year, but I never imagined it would be this bad:( Yikes.

Another countdown in also on, not by days, but weeks at this point. In about 3 and a half weeks I will be on the ground in Sierra Leone. I am so excited about this opportunity. If you think of our team, please pray for safe travels and especially healthy bodies. I think that is my biggest fear...getting sick. I keep praying that God will protect every aspect of our trip and I know tons of other people are praying also, so thanks:)

Today is a day of running errands and lesson planning (for school and Sierra Leone). So....as they say in Japan "sionara." Adios, ciao bella!

No comments: