Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lysander the Highlander!

So, today was an eventful day! I went out car shopping because Rhonda (my old honda) seemed to be a on the fritz, having some issues lately. I went to the first appointment and was highly disappointed. You see, I really wanted a Highlander, however the one I was looking at was way over my price-range. I walked away and decided to stop in at another dealership... I didn't have an appointment though. 3 hours later I drove away in my new car! I managed to somehow get a 2007 White Highlander with 30,000 miles for a really good deal...anyways ,just had to share my news with all you who check my blog:)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Carissa,

Glad to see you blogging again!
Looking forward to reading..

Nicole

Susan said...

Carissa! How exciting. Put a pic up so we can see it (I'm in nebraska right now.)

Jenn said...

YAY! That is awesome! hey check out my blog... We need to catch up!
jennbyham.blogspot.com
love you so much!

Gow_spot said...

lets see apix... and what did you name her?