Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A bit more direction...

So, I know...writing on here twice in one week. It's a miracle! Who knows how long that will last, but I figured I'd do some updating on here about life in general. I had a bit of a shock the other day when my principal and director called me in for a meeting about next year. I kept going back and forth between whether I wanted to stay in third grade or move back to second grade. It's been a decent year, but surely things could be better in regards to my teaching position. Well, as I walked into the office, I was told that I am officially moving to second grade. Crazy! It hit me and I immediately was a bit overwhelmed with everything. Now, as I think, pray, and meditate more on it, I am realizing it is going to be a great move for me. I am going to be working with 2 amazing teachers on a cohort team, and teaching with a "newbie." The newbie makes me a bit apprehensive, but I trust Todd and Rob when they say we will work well together. We shall see. That is some updated news on the anxieties of not-knowing the future. Also, I think I am going to live with Sarah and another girl named Sarah also. I am excited to have a roommate who is actually home! Life seems to be progressing along quite well, and I am excited to see what this summer holds for me. There are still a lot of questions, but I know the Lord will open the doors and lead me in the way that I should go. Have a great night all! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

God does work things out... I know that in my head... but my heart sometimes says different things! Can't wait to see you!