Monday, June 15, 2009

Item #1: Mini golf with the familia

So, I replaced my #1 on my things to do list (Frontier Days) because I am going to be out of town. I have replaced it with mini golf. I admit, I lost, but it was still fun! Here are some pictures of our family adventures on the mini golf course. We are a bit ridiculous :)

I am trying to ride the one-eared donkey. It was slightly awkward.













Brandon and I calculating totals at hole 9. Mom and Brandon were tied at 27. Dad was at 29. And sadly, I was at 30...about 7 over par :(



Brandon and I were imitating the scary ET creature at the end of the golf course. It was part of the "Around the World" themed course. Not sure how it relates, but entertaining enough!












Overall, an exciting game of mini golf. I have come to the conclusion that I am not very good at it! Mom was the winner surprisingly, and Brandon came in second. However, second in his opinion is "not good enough." Better than last, which is what I came in. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes! :)

No comments: