Sunday, June 21, 2009

Item #10: Paddle Boating at City Park

Here goes nothing. My friend, Jason has had paddle boating on the mind for a while, and we finally decided to brave it yesterday in honor of my birthday celebration. We met at City Park at 2:30 to some cloudy skies. I surely thought we were going to get rained out. We ended up having an hour of pure fun, with only one person walking away soaking wet...ME! Interestingly enough, Jason was attempting to bother the other boat (which included Allie, Nic, and Brandon). However, in an effort to soak Jason, they ended up getting my entire right side wet along with flooding my seat, which I then sat down in. My butt was soaking wet by the time we were done. I have to admit that I have never laughed so hard in my life. It was quite entertaining...most definitely worth the $8.46 each person spent.

Jason and I...before getting wet! Brandon, Nic, and Allie...the culprits!



No comments: